Westchester NY Real Estate Attorney: The Law Office of James Marmon
Are you looking for a real estate attorney to go beyond providing a basic level of legal services? It’s important that your attorney do more than just handle paperwork, fill out forms or file with the courts and agencies. You want your lawyer to offer expertise and impart legal advice and the best alternatives to handle your situation.
As a general attorney in Westchester, I have been providing exceptional estate planning, real estate, elder law and general practice legal services for more than 20 years. These services include:
- Residential Real Estate: Rest assured that all aspects of buying or selling a home will be covered.
- Commercial Real Estate: Get expertise in transactions including lease negotiation, seller or landlord reviews and landlord/tenant matters.
- Elder Law: Understand all possible options available and get the resources and advice needed for your situation and peace of mind.
- Trusts and Estate Planning: Overcome the challenges and uncertainty of navigating the ins and outs of family partnerships and personal transactions.
- Wills: Get complete confidence that your wishes will be carried out.
- Contracts: Understand all possible options available and get the resources and advice needed for your situation and peace of mind.
- LLCs: Gain confidence in your business abilities and make sure you’re on the right track.
Get details on all available legal services and an estimate of the cost of the services.
Care and Communication, Respect and Flexibility
I believe in treating all clients with strict confidentiality and the utmost respect and courtesy. By returning your phone calls and emails promptly and accommodating your schedule (even on nights or weekends), I’ll make it convenient for you. If you can’t come to my Westchester office I may be able to meet you in another location. I also work with you to estimate the hours required for your case and you will know the approximate costs up front.
Frequently Asked Questions
James Marmon_ Real Estate Attorney_Tarrytown, NY 10591
What does your Real Estate Lawyer do for you?
Are Real Estate Contracts legally binding?
Can a Real Estate attorney represent both buyer and seller?
How much are closing costs?
How to find Real Estate Attorney?
Can a real estate contract be cancelled?
Contact Me Today
Call or email today. It will be my pleasure to discuss your needs and determine whether I will be the best attorney to represent you.
Please call us at (914) 631-4046.